Seeking an individual with a solid trade background as a Site Foreman with projects across the Eastern Suburbs.
Cumberland Building is the market leader in high-end residential construction in Sydney. Established in 1997, Cumberland has a reputation for excellence and a portfolio that includes some of Sydney’s finest architecturally designed homes.
What we offer
We are looking to invest in a long-term relationship with someone that wants to grow their career and salary.
- Excellent working conditions
- Work life balance
- Mutual Respect
- Build some of the finest architecturally designed homes in Sydney
- Exposure to cutting edge unique materials
About the role
The role will require you to manage the day-to-day activities of a construction site, including managing trades, safety, quality and at times client relationship.
You will have a Project Manager to work with who will largely be responsible for the financials and client interaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pre-work, planning, coordination and management of all trades
- Taking ownership of site safety management, ensuring WHS compliance on site
- Site administration, record keeping and quality control
- Planning and milestone management
If you have the relevant skills please apply with your CV and Cover letter outlining your experience.
For more information contact Lucille on 02 9362 1293